Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic HTML in Posts (Read 2899 times)
pyragony54
God Member

I Love YaBB!

Re: HTML in Posts
Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2014 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
I see it that way. It is not good for anyone. I have the mur times installed to make the translation. Need I do not do this mod.

Bad manners keep people but the only reason for a kind of privilege, because no skin them on the mouth.

IP Logged

Dandello
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB 2.7!

Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2014 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
I'll have to check on how BoardMod installs ANSI and utf8 language patches. (I know I had some problems with BoardMod not finding line ends on some previous experiments.)

As for the Mod itself - a button would be great, except that I think how the mod should work is that only designated groups should be able to create posts using html while everybody can see the rendered html. 

I mean - as it stands anybody can create a post with html if they know the tag but only staff can see it properly. (I see this as a potential security issue of bad people targeting a forum's staff with bad stuff.)

Perfection is not possible. Excellence, however, is excellent.
IP Logged

pyragony54
God Member

I Love YaBB!

Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2014 at 4:55am
Print Post  
So this can now understand who it wants. The German files ran not install. Only when I had line 740 copied from the forum and pasted, it worked. However, it has not changed anything. Maybe a problem with ANSI and UTF-8?

Would be cool if there were a button for it yet.

But actually, this also works if I insert the character directly in the answer field.
I write UNI-code, you do not need the mod also essential.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2014 at 11:19am by pyragony54 »  

Bad manners keep people but the only reason for a kind of privilege, because no skin them on the mouth.

IP Logged

Dandello
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB 2.7!

HTML in Posts
Jun 25th, 2014 at 9:27pm
Print Post  

Allows either all members or only admins or only admins and global mods and mods or only admins and global mods to post HTML code into any post using [html] ... [/html]. Select the option in your board settings, tab messages.

Files to edit
Admin/ModList.pm
Admin/NewSettings.pm
Admin/Settings_Main.pm
Languages/English/Admin.lng
Sources/LivePreview.pm
Sources/Display.pm
Sources/Recent.pm

I'm wondering a bit about this Mod - basically anybody who knows about the html 'ubbc' tag can use but only designated groups can see it rendered in html?

html_in_posts_260_1.zip (Attachment deleted | 31 Downloads )

Perfection is not possible. Excellence, however, is excellent.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint