Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Re: 2.6.11 Help Section (Read 2081 times)
Bill Myers

Using YaBB since 2002

Re: 2.6.11 Help Section
Nov 21st, 2015 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Dandello wrote on Nov 21st, 2015 at 2:56pm:
I've just updated/added sections in the Admin section concerning ...

Very appreciative! This will be a huge help going forward with new installations (and actually helpful with existing help sections no matter what version of YaBB one is using). I love how easy YaBB makes it for us to edit our help sections, which I've done many times over the years to correct mistakes, and to add information to it.

On a related side note, I really appreciate the initiative you took to create this site, and this development forum in particular. I think in large part it helped one of YaBB's founding members to continue on with YaBB's support forum. I also think your interest in developing YaBB's newer versions helped to inspire the support forum's main admin to do more than he might have otherwise done.

As for me who like so many other YaBB administrators I'm sure, it's comforting to know that our YaBB forums can continue to operate with a reasonable assurance that YaBB experts will be on hand to offer support, and to lead the way by example of how to best operate, and use our forums.

Smiley

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint