Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Not Said Enough in Public (Read 4267 times)
RonS2

I Love YaBB!

Re: Not Said Enough in Public
Reply #3 - Feb 25th, 2014 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Greydane wrote on Feb 19th, 2014 at 12:37am:
I do want to say to Dandello, "Thank you very much for providing the leadership in developing and continuing to support YABB.  We know it wasn't all fun and games and there were some extremely tough times.  You held out though and the YABB Community truly benefited from your work.  I have no doubt in my mind, had you not taken that role, YABB would be in the dark now."
I would also like to thank Xnoddyx and Derek Barnstorm for their support in developing YABB.

Yes, these three are great people and I would also like to thank them, not ony for what they have accomplished with YaBB, but also for the support they have given me.

Thank you.

IP Logged

Westwego Man

I Love YaBB!

Reply #2 - Feb 25th, 2014 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Greydane wrote on Feb 19th, 2014 at 12:37am:
Hi D:
  I like that alias.  Thanks Ron.

I normally don`t get drawn into public discussion`s about YABB; however, I do want to say to Dandello, "Thank you very much for providing the leadership in developing and continuing to support YABB.  We know it wasn't all fun and games and there were some extremely tough times.  You held out though and the YABB Community truly benefited from your work.  I have no doubt in my mind, had you not taken that role, YABB would be in the dark now."
I would also like to thank Xnoddyx and Derek Barnstorm for their support in developing YABB.

Well, that`s it.  I had my say and now back to my corner. Smiley

Bruce Hall

I second that. Wink

Dandello, Xnoddyx, Dereck and all the others, salute!

IP Logged

Bill Myers

Using YaBB since 2002

Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2014 at 12:50am
Print Post  

Smiley Here's to more people coming out of their corners! Smiley

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!
IP Logged

Greydane

Take off is optional.
Landing is mandatory.

Not Said Enough in Public
Feb 19th, 2014 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Hi D:
  I like that alias.  Thanks Ron.

I normally don`t get drawn into public discussion`s about YABB; however, I do want to say to Dandello, "Thank you very much for providing the leadership in developing and continuing to support YABB.  We know it wasn't all fun and games and there were some extremely tough times.  You held out though and the YABB Community truly benefited from your work.  I have no doubt in my mind, had you not taken that role, YABB would be in the dark now."

Well, that`s it.  I had my say and now back to my corner. Smiley

Bruce Hall

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint