Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Looking toward 2.6.1 (Read 29809 times)
Monni

Min izāmō

Re: Looking toward 2.6.1
Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
For some reason the SVN commit browser says not all image files are marked as binary files...

IP Logged

Dandello
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB 2.7!

Re: Looking toward 2.6.1
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
More additional support for Mods has been added.
The UBBC buttons are now formatted by CSS in much the same way as the regular buttons are - background and foreground images so the background can be changed.
Uploaded images for Spam Questions is now going to be stored in its own folder inside yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default.

Unless we find some serious bugs with the newest code I think we'll be looking at 2.6.1 by the end of August. Then we can properly synch up the SVN and move on to what needs to be done for 2.6.2 - templating the Admin Center, moving to HTML5 and creating new Mods and functions to help the Admin customize their YaBB.

Perfection is not possible. Excellence, however, is excellent.
IP Logged

Dandello
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB 2.7!

Looking toward 2.6.1
Jul 26th, 2014 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Our testers and users have found glitches (not surprising considering how much of the code has been refactored) and made recommendations for additional functions and they are going into the SVN (We're up to 1518 as of Jul 26th, 2014 at 4:20pm.)

We've added Improved Email checks, advanced notification email, and YaBB Zodiac. Some code in the templates has been changed to make it easier for modders to add things without conflicting with other mods.

We'll no doubt be looking at making an official release of 2.6.1 sometime soon.

Edited:
Credit for the newly added Mods will be in the 2.6.0 credits in the SVN shortly.

Perfection is not possible. Excellence, however, is excellent.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint